09 maio 2012

Going South



Hi girls! I'm in the Algarve since yesterday, in Faro the capital of the south of Portugal and where I spent my childhood holidays. I love it here. This is what I wore for travelling, the weather was a bit rainy when we left.

Olá meninas! Estou desde ontem no Algarve, em Faro, na capital do sul de Portugal e onde passei as minhas férias em criança. Adoro estar aqui. Isto foi o que usei na viagem, o tempo estava um bocado chuvoso.
Agency of the Bank of Portugal - Amazing building of arabic legacy

I stayed at Hotel Faro, a very nice Hotel in the centre, on which terrace I took these photos. The view is amazing. Tomorrow I'll post more photos of the rest of the trip.

Fiquei no Hotel Faro, um Hotel muito simpático mesmo no centro, e foi no terraço que tirei estas fotos. A vista é fantástica.
 Amanhã coloco mais fotos do resto da viagem.





1 comentário:

  1. Have a lovely time, Clau...great images...love the bell tower and the roof tops.
    Have fun ;-)
    Catherine
    xx

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for stoping by, your comments mean a lot to me!
Obrigada pela visita, os vossos comentários significam muito para mim!